Description of Certified Hand Therapist, Southern Fairfield Co., CT
|Certified Hand Therapist, Southern Fairfield Co., CT
||southern Fairfield County CT
DESCRIPTION: We have been retained by a prominent, medical facility in southern Fairfield County, CT, to locate a Certified Hand Therapist for either a part time or full time position.
The successful candidate must possess either a physical or occupational therapy license from the state of Connecticut coupled with certification as a Hand Therapist.
• Evaluating and treating patients
• Designing and implementing therapeutic interventions (exercise, functional training, manual therapy, splint construction, and physical agents)
• Instructing patient on home exercises
• Preparing accurate documentation in a timely manner
• Assisting with authorizations and ensuring billing is correct
• Supervising assistants
• Maintaining skills through continuing education programs, etc.
• Presenting in-services to other staff where appropriate
• Ensuring all HIPAA regulations are followed
Our client offers a most competitive salary and excellent benefits including health insurance, ample paid time off, and a generous retirement plan.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence.
EXPERIENCE: The successful candidate must possess either a physical or occupational therapy license from the state of Connecticut coupled with certification as a Hand Therapist.