Description of Bilingual Spanish Homecare Coordinator
Bilingual Spanish Homecare Coordinator
Home care Coordinating
Licensed Home Care Agency
Nassau County NY
We have been retained by a highly regarded licensed homecare agency to locate a bilingual Spanish Homecare Coordinator. Reporting to a Team Leader, this person will be tasked with providing homebound clients with appropriate Home Health Aide coverage in a timely fashion.
Specifically, he/she will:
• Ensure that the clients have appropriate coverage at all times
• Notify contract reps of any issues or incidents in a timely manner
• Complete incident reports and forward to appropriate party
• Ensure each client is called prior to the start of the case and is informed whom to call for any problems
• Follow up with clients to ensure their Aide is in the home and client is satisfied
• Develop good rapport with contracts, aides and clients
• Supervise and guide assigned Aides
• Ensure Aides’ work is documented and submitted properly
• Answers busy phones
• Ensure that all information is accurately entered into computer
• Check and update the schedules
• Assure that approvals for overtime are obtained
Our client offers excellent benefits including health insurance, a 401K with employer match, and generous paid time off. The normal hours are Monday through Friday. Weekend coverage is not required except in a rare case.
EXPERIENCE: Our client seeks a candidate with prior homecare coordinating experience, good organization and interpersonal skills, computer literacy, and the ability to speak fluent Spanish.