DESCRIPTION: We have been retained by a large, prominent multi site Medicare certified home health care program to locate Pediatric Case Managers who will visit patients in the home and coordinate their care in Bronx, Westchester and Brooklyn.
• Perform initial visits, coordinate total plan of care and maintain clinical records in accordance with New York State and Federal regulations, and Home Care policy and procedures.
• Provide Home Care nursing service in accordance with the plan of treatment signed by the physician.
• Make the initial evaluation visit to the patient and coordinating the total plan of care.
• Evaluate, and regularly re-evaluate the nursing needs of the patient.
• Initiate diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate to the patient's care and safety.
• Teach, supervise and counsel the patient and family regarding nursing procedures.
• Supervise, evaluate and teach the Home Health Aides on a continuous basis.
Our client offers a most competitive and generous salary coupled with an excellent benefits package. All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone that you know might be interested in further information about this position or would like to discuss your career options in confidence please contact:
Laura J. Schachter, President
914-251-1000 x 122 LSchachter@ppasearch.com
EXPERIENCE: The successful candidate should be a NYS licensed RN who ideally will have pediatric home care experience. Our client is also willing to train an accomplished pediatric nurse in home care. An adult home care nurse who desires to work with pediatrics is also welcome to apply. An Associates degree in Nursing is required; A Bachelors degree in Nursing is an added plus, but not required.